Tesla Model Y EcoHitch
The Tesla Model Y EcoHitch™ features Invisi-design which means the hitch is hidden behind the bumper hatch in the rear of the Model Y.
This Tesla Model Y trailer hitch is rated at 1,600kgs towing capacity and 150kgs tongue weight capacity. This has been tested and certified to meet Stringent Australian Standards.
The Tesla Model Y tow hitch features a 2” receiver suited for accessories including bike racks and cargo trays. A towball mount can be purchased separately and is readily available in local stores.
Our EV Stealth kit comes with trailer hitch crossbar and receiver system as well as all mounting hardware and Australian Local Wiring Harness.
2022 Tesla Model Y EcoHitch™ features:
- Completely concealed Invisi Style design;
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required;
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards, including complying with ADR and Australian Standards (in Accordance with AS4177.1 Appendix A);
- Rated for 150kg tongue weight at the trailer ball, 1,600kgs towing capacity;
- Available in 2-inch receiver;
- Does not interfere with auto-latching and unlatching hatches on vehicles that include this feature
- Avoids clearance issues – trailer hitch is designed to avoid scraping and contact with the ground
- No movement at stop and go – bolted securely to your vehicle frame
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum andstainless steel
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Australian Universal ECU wiring Harness
- Excludes: tow ball mount